The Ham Hock of Liberty

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hiatus

As interesting as it's been writing and reading here lately, this little corner of the left-wing fever swamp will have to go quiet until Thursday. I'm in the final stretch preparing for my second bar exam, which will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday. When I passed the Maryland bar 9 years ago, I had hoped it was a one-time experience. But as some of you know, I was enticed out to Michigan by the woman to whom I'm now engaged. So I get to do the exam all over; it's a big price to pay, but worth it. I'll be leaving town tomorrow to travel to the exam center, and returning in a few days when it's done.

Please see that those responsible for the assorted misdeeds of the last 6 years are removed from power and replaced with sensible adults by the time I'm back, OK?

3 Comments:

  • You can do it Nim !!!
    While you're gone, I'll do what I can to save the world... or atleast your menagerie ;)
    Best of luck to you!
    5 million GBD's !
    Love ya ~ Jen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 PM  

  • Best of luck with your exams. Hopefully you will pass with flying colors and than apply your legal skills toward apprehending and convicting the criminal element in our White House.

    By Blogger peter, at 11:07 PM  

  • Good luck, Nim!

    And if it helps, I work for a large law firm,* and having read some of the opposing sides' brief, I can't see how you can not pass it.

    * Not a lawyer, don't even play one on television. You want documents organized, then you call me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home